- Note: If you get an error running the installer, try temporarily disabling any antivirus software running on your machine. Some antivirus software will prevent the installer from completing successfully.
- Simple Territory Mapper is a "native" Windows application that acts as a plugin extension for Simple GIS Client, and as such must be installed on your device. All Simple GIS Software is signed by our registered code signing certificate so you can be sure the installation your are running has been published by Simple GIS Software. Code Signing certificates are used to digitally sign applications and software programs to prove that the file a user is downloading is genuine and has not been compromised. Code Signing provides authentication to assure customers that the file they are downloading is from the publisher named on the certificate. In addition, this also proves that the file has not been tampered with or hacked since it was signed. When you launch the SimpleTerritoryMapperSetup.exe, you will likely receive the User Account Control dialog as shown below, depending upon your User Account Control settings in Windows.
Welcome to the Simple Territory Mapper Plugin Download Page
To begin, first make sure you have at least version 11.2 of Simple GIS Client installed on your machine. You can download the latest Simple GIS Client version here Simple GIS Client Download. If you do not have a valid license for Simple GIS Client, it is fully functional for 30 days after which time you will have to register Simple GIS Client by purchasing a license. Simple GIS Client licenses are $70 per user per computer. Licenses are a one time purchases and are not a subscription. Next, to begin your download, click the "Download Now" button located at the bottom of this page. Depending upon the browser you are using, you may be presented with different options as described below:
- Google Chrome: When you click the "Download Now" button you should see the "SimpleTerritoryMapperSetup.exe" file begin to download in the lower left corner of your browser window. Once download completes, you should click on the ^ arrow next to the file and select "Open" to launch the installer.
- Microsoft Edge & Internet Explorer: When you click the "Download Now" button, you may be prompted with a message box asking whether your wish to run or save the file. You should click "Run". Once the download is complete, the browser will then launch the installer.
- Firefox: When you click the "Download Now" button, you will prompted to save the file. Select Yes and you should see a download progress in the upper right of your browser window. Once complete, the progress bar will change to a downward arrow. Clicking on this arrow will present a dropdown where you should see the "SimpleTerritoryMapperSetup.exe" file. Click on this file to start the installation.
Once you run the SimpleTerritoryMapperSetup.exe file and install the plugin, Simple GIS Client will automatically load the plugin when you begin a new project or load an existing project.