Creating Calculated Fields in Simple GIS Client Application
- This tutorial covers the basics of generating Heat Maps within Simple GIS. Users can generate heatmaps using either a kernel density algorithm or interpolative inverse distance weighting algorithm.
View a descriptive tutorial here or the video tutorial to the right.
Performing Analytics in Simple GIS Client
Welcome to Simple GIS Tutorials page. Simple GIS contains many powerful analytic tools to leverage against your data. This page contains tutorials demonstrating a couple of these tools, generating heatmaps and buffering.
Using Buffers in Simple GIS Client Application - Video GIS Tutorial
- This video GIS tutorial will demonstrate creating calculated fields in a feature layer's attribute table using the Calculated Field Expression builder.
Topics covered in this tutorial:
- Creating Drive Time Rings with Census Data
- Adding a calculated field to normalize field values
- Using the Data Explorer to visualize results
Generating Heat Maps in Simple GIS